* Craft Building competition *
First prize (overall winner): (1/4 Sim free for one year + TROPHY)
Second prize (technique): (TROPHY)
Third prize (creativity): (TROPHY)
Publicity = GeR Osinie, Settima Sideshow
JUDGES: These judges are skilled and inpartial.
Judges still to be agreed
The theme is:
The Theme is broad enough so everyone can express his/her skills, imagination, technique,
You'll be judged upon these criteria.
Allowed techniques: primitives, sculpties, textures, scripts, Mesh.
- 100 primitives max
- volume 10x10x50
- creator's name: You
- last owner: You
- owner: you
- term: 7 days(18/01/13 -> 24/01/13)
- permissions: at least modify, transfer
- You may put your creation in an Open Box if required
You'll give your build to GeR Orsini by Midnight of (24/01/13) at the latest.
You can build anywhere you want, if you have difficulty finding a place please let GeR Orsini know and he will be able to help.
Every creation will be displayed on the sim Suq (you will be given the landmark).
The top 10 entries will be displayed on the sim Suq for 3 weeks after the competition and may be sold/shared anywhere after the jury's deliberations are completed. Presentations will be given at the celebration of Craft's Birthday on the 27th January.
Craft Building Competition rankings may be used by creators to advertize their products.
The success of the competition depends on you! Your support will allow us to repeat this event regularly, with new themes.
November 19, 2012 at 9:30 pm CET on the Sim "Water", is the opening of” Vulcan-Artists in Connection” which is very unusual in a number of ways.
- Although a number( no clue how many) of artists are participating, they are doing so ONE AT A TIME! Why?
- Because, my dears, they are playing a game called “Exquisite Corpse”. It’s not as icky as it sounds. The point of the game is that a group of artists each create one piece of a larger work while having no freaking clue what the others are doing. The French surrealists who came up with the idea were just messing around, but after a while they started doing it seriously, and the form spread to literature, then global internet projects, and at this point “Cadavre Exquis” has a lot of cultural cred. Goggle it.
- Because every work has to be kept a secret , THE EXHIBITION IS ONLY OPEN THREE DAYS AT A TIME! So you have until November 22 to get a good look!
- It is actually in a volcano.
IMAB events in Craft Metaversum
coming soon (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)